Single-hip flexion with elastic is an exercise which solicits the hip flexors, more particularly the iliac psoas. It can be used as a rehabilitation exercise for an injury, but also to tone the targeted region. It can be done anywhere with an elastic band.
- Hip Flexors
- Quadriceps Femoris
- nstall the elastic band at the base of the leg of the chair.
- Stand upright next to the chair, body straight.
- Attach the elastic band to the ankle and lift the leg slightly backwards.
- Keep the free leg upright and the knee slightly bent.
- Press one hand on the chair.
- Keep your back straight.
- Enter the belly and contract the abs.
- Keep your head aligned with the trunk.
- Bend the hip forward as far as possible without bending the knee
Never arc the back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the knees.