Elastic hip extension is an exercise that involves hip extensors, especially the glutes. It can be used as a rehabilitation exercise for an injury, but also to tone the targeted region. It can be done anywhere with an elastic band.
- Gluteus maximus
- Install the elastic band on the base of the chair leg.
- Stand in front of the chair, trunk bent at 45 degrees.
- Attach the elastic to the ankle and lift the leg slightly forward.
- Keep the free leg upright and the knee slightly bent.
- Put your hands on the device.
- Keep your back straight.
- Enter the belly and contract the abs.
- Keep your head aligned with the trunk.
- Point the toes up.
- Extend the leg back as far as possible
Never bend your lower back. Always keep the abs contracted. Never lock your knee.