This weight training exercise works the pectorals, triceps, abdominals and deltoids. Exercise does not require equipment put to a cat. It can also be accomplished with a chair. It can be done anywhere. It helps to gain tone in the pectorals and helps develop functional bodybuilding.
- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid
- Place your feet on a chair and your hands on the floor.
- Place the cat on your back.
- Keep hands shoulder-width apart, fingers forward.
- Place the arms in extension.
- Stand on tiptoe, keeping your body straight.
- Enter the belly and contract the abs.
- Keep the head aligned with the body.
- Bend your elbows, bringing your nose close to the ground.
- Keep your elbows close to your body or outward.
Always keep your head aligned with your body. Never arch your back. Always keep the abs contracted. Do not let your elbows go behind your shoulders. Never lock your elbows. Use handles if this exercise causes wrist pain.