This bodybuilding exercise works the deltoids, in particular the median. It can be done at home or anywhere if you have a cat. It helps to firm the side of the shoulders. It helps lose fat around the arms. It allows you to train with your favorite animal.
- Medial Deltoid
- Take the cat on one arm.
- Keep your arms alongside your body.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Keep your back and head straight.
- Bring your shoulders back slightly.
- Enter the belly and contract the abs.
- Raise the cat to the side with a shoulder abduction, the arm extended to the top of the shoulder.
- Keep the elbow slightly bent.
Always keep your head aligned with your body. Keep your back straight. Always keep the abs contracted. Never do an external rotation of the shoulder. Never let your hands go higher than your shoulders. Always keep your wrists straight.