This bodybuilding exercise works the pecs, triceps and deltoids. The necessary material is a cat. It can be done at home using a bench press or on the floor. It helps to gain muscle tone in the pectorals. It allows you to train with your favorite animal.
- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid
- Lay your back on the ground.
- Flex the knees so that the lumbar muscles are supported on the bench.
- Take the cat Place your hands thumbs inward.
- Avoid breaking your wrists.
- Lower the cat toward the chest.
- Keep the elbows outward under the cat.
- Push the cat up to return to the starting position.
Never arch your back. Always keep the abs contracted. Do not go below the natural range of motion. Never lock your elbows. Always keep your wrists straight.