This strength training exercise works the biceps. Exercise requires a cat. It can be done at home or any other place with a cat. It helps to strengthen the arms and helps gain muscle tone. It allows you to train with your favorite animal.
- Biceps Brachii
- Take the cat on one arm.
- Keep your arms alongside your body.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Keep your back and head straight.
- Bring your shoulders back slightly.
- Enter the belly and contract the abs.
- Bend your elbows to mount the dumbbell on each side of the chest.
- Keep the elbows in place along the body.
- Do not break your wrists.
- Avoid swinging the body.
Do not tilt your head. Keep your back straight. Always keep the abs contracted. Keep your wrists straight. Never lock your knees.