A bodybuilding exercise that targets the pectoral muscles, the triceps, and the deltoids. Do the exercise at the gym or in your living room, no equipment required. It is an exercise that uses your bodyweigh, which allows you to develop appropriate muscle mass and strength.
- Triceps Surae
- Triceps Brachii
- Transversus Abdominis
- Pectoralis Major
- Place your hands on the ground, shoulder-width apart but much further up than the traditional push-up position.
- Place your feet on the ground slightly within shoulder width.
- Point your Gluteus Maximus upwards.
- Extend your hips and knees.
- Pull your heels away from the ground.
- Keep your head in a neutral position.
- By flexing your elbows, lower your chest to the ground.
- Your trunk does not touch the ground.
- Extend your elbows and trunk to keep your thighs parallel to the ground.
- Keep your trunk straight and push the ground with your hands.
Exhale deeply at every movement. Keep your abs contracted.