Target your glutes and leg muscles with this bodybuilding exercise that does not require any equipment and can be performed anywhere, at home or in a gym. Doing the exercise correctly will help you to gain muscle mass, increase strength, and even decrease your hip measurements!
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Hip Adductors
- Hip Abductors
- Begin the movement by placing your feet shoulder-width apart and slightly rotated outwards
- Slightly flex your hips and knees.
- Abduct your hip to let your foot slide near the ground.
- Flex your knee and hip.
- Extend your knee and hip.
- Adduct your hip.
- Repeat the movement with the other leg.
Keep your body weight on your heels, your trunk straight, and your hips aligned with your shoulders. Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Keep your knees aligned with your feet. Look forwards.