- Erector Spinae
- Triceps Brachii
- Transversus Abdominis
- Place your hands on the ground, shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees to form a 90-degree angle with the ground.
- Place the top of your head on the ground in between your hands.
- Keep your head in a neutral position.
- Place your hands next to your head for support.
- Slightly extend one or both knees to propel your trunk and place your knees on your elbows.
- By guiding your trunk, extend your hips to keep your body as straight as possible.
Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Avoid lumbar extension towards the end of the movement. Keep your abs contracted.