- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Upper Trapezius
- Medial Deltoid
- Lower Trapezius
- Place your feet hip-width apart.
- Place your hands on the bar one inch outside shoulder width.
- Prioritize a hook grip.
- Place your shoulders slightly in front of the bar.
- Bend your hips to let the bar slide below your knee and quickly come back to the starting position to increase the speed of the thrust.
- Keep the bar close to your body throughout this phase to find the contact point located mid-thigh.
- Lift your shoulders while your arms are pulling upwards.
- Hold the bar at collarbone level while rapidly flexing your hips.
- Finish the movement by fully extending your hips and knees and hold the bar in a front squat position.
Always look forwards. Keep an adequate lumbar curve . Keep your body weight more on your heels until knee extension. Keep your knees aligned with your toes.