- Erector Spinae
- Anterior Deltoid Latissimus Dorsi
- Biceps Brachii
- Transversus Abdominis
- Position the rings shoulder-width apart.
- Begin the movement with fully extended arms and legs.
- Pull your elbows backwards so that the rings touch the sides of your chest.
- Finish the movement by fully extending your arms and keep your hands close to your body.
Keep your legs fully extended. Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Keep your abs contracted. Look forwards. Keep your hands close to body all throughout the movement.