This bodybuilding exercise works the lower back, adductors, glutes and leg muscles, and can be done in your living room or in a fitness facility. You usually use an Olympic bar for this exercise, but it can also be done with a kettlebell or a dumbbell. It is a great exercise for building endurance and power. This exercise produces results comparable to those from a hip adduction machine.
- Erector Spinae
- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Hip Adductors
- Lower your hands inside your legs to grab the Kettle bell.
- Bend your hips and knees.
- Rotate your feet outwards.
- Slightly place your shoulders in front of the bar.
- Straighten your hips and shoulders simultaneously.
- Fully extend your hips and knees.
- Slightly pull your shoulders backwards.
Keep your knees aligned with your feet. Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Keep your abs contracted. Look forwards.