Box jumps are an exercise that helps gain muscle power in the lower limbs. If repeated several times, it will help build cardiovascular capacity. It can be used in HIIT training. It is often used in cross-fit training. It does not require equipment
- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Stand one foot away from the box.
- Keep your trunk straight.
- Jump on the box with two feet simultaneously.
- Land on the box with two feet simultaneously.
- Fully extend your hips and knees.
- Come back to a starting position by jumping or stepping off the box.
Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Keep your knees aligned with your toes. Keep your abs contracted. Look forwards when jumping.