- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Pectoralis Major
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid Latissimus Dorsi
- Transversus Abdominis
- Hip Flexors
- Place your hands on the ground, shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your trunk straight.
- Jump to a push-up position.
- Lower your chest to the ground.
- Bring your legs towards your hands while jumping.
- Jump upwards while fully extending your hips and knees.
- Place your hands upwards during the jump (some clap hands).
Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Keep your knees aligned with your toes. Keep your abs contracted. Look forwards when jumping.