Kipping pull-ups is an exercise typically used in Cross-fit style workouts. It solicits several muscular regions such as the latissimus dorsi and hip flexors. Swinging allows you to complete more repetitions faster.
- Erector Spinae
- Biceps Brachii
- Serratus Anterior
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Place your hands on the bar slightly outside shoulder width.
- Keep your trunk straight.
- Begin the movement with your arms extended and initiate a swinging movement with your shoulders.
- In the arched position, push your legs forwards and push on the bar with your upper limbs.
- Pull yourself up with your arms so that your chin is above the bar.
- Let your trunk and legs come back behind the bar when descending.
- Come back to an arched position.
Always keep your abs contracted. Always keep your shoulder blades squeezed.