- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Triceps Brachii
- Anterior Deltoid Latissimus Dorsi
- Keep the bar above your head and fully extend arms all throughout movement.
- Take a big step forwards and bend your knee to a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your front heel on the ground and your back heel raised.
- Fully extend your hips and knees to come back to the initial position.
Always look forwards. Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Keep your body weight on your heels when ascending and descending. Keep your knees aligned with your toes.