- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Anterior Deltoid Latissimus Dorsi
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Place the bar on your collarbones.
- Close your hands on the bar.
- Hands are outside shoulder width.
- Elbows are pointed upwards.
- Thrust the bar upwards, rapidly extending your hips and knees.
- Fully extend your hips and knees.
- Position the bar above your head.
Always look forwards. Keep an adequate lumbar curve. Keep your body weight on your heels when descending. Keep your knees aligned with your toes.