This bodybuilding exercise that works the upper back, with an emphasis on the latissimus dorsi and teres major muscles. A resistance band is all you need and so you can do this in your living room or at a training center. The exercise will help you improve muscle definition in your back.
- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Teres Major
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Sit on the floor with your legs in front.
- Keep the knees lightly bent.
- Put the center of the elastic under the feet.
- Grab the two ends of the elastocks to cross them in front of the feet.
- Keep the torso straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- Pull the elastic band at abdominal level while keeping the arms close to the body.
- Never arch the back.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals tightened. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.