This strength training exercise focuses on working the quadriceps and glutes, as well as the hip and pelvic muscles. Use a resistance band to help you strengthen the gluteal muscles, while trimming fat around the hips and buttocks. Thanks to the continued resistance of the band, you are never allowed to rest while performing this exercise, which produces faster results.
- Gluteus maximus
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Place the center of the elastic under the feet.
- Grab the elastic at the two ends.
- Place hands palms up, over the shoulders.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Keep the back straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- The knees should not pass the front of toes.
- Bend with the hips and knees.
- Keep the knees aligned with the big toes.
- Lean the torso slightly forward.
- Push with the heels.
Always look forward. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the back as straight as possible. Never let the knees pass the toes. Keep the middle of the knee caps aligned with the 2nd toe. Never lock the knees.