This strech involving the back region especially the rhomboids. It is important to breathe in well and breathe out during the movement. The exercise does not require any equipment and can be done at home or in the training room. It reduces muscle stress in the center of the back
- Posterior Deltoid
- Extend the arm horizontally.
- Keep the elbow at chest level.
- Place the other hand at elbow level.
- Keep th back straight.
- Keep the head aligned with the body.
- Attempt to bring the elbow of the extended arm towards the chest of the opposite side.
Never elevate the shoulder. Remember to stretch the other side.