- Quadriceps Femoris
- Hip Flexors
- Transversus Abdominis
- Rectus Abdominis
- Place the hands on the floor at shoulder width with the elbows slightly bent.
- Place the back of one foot on the ball.
- Keep the opposite leg extended and suspended.
- Tighten the abdominals and lumbar region.
- Bend the hips and limit the bending of the pelvis while keeping the torso and hips parallel to the floor.
- Bring the knee close to the chest.
- Return to the starting position.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the knees.