The psoas muscle, abs and hip muscles are the focus in this strength training exercise. Use a Swiss ball to perform this exercise either at home or at a gym. Doing this exercise consistently may help you to achieve loss of belly fat and definition in the abs. You can also do this exercise using a resistance band or an object that can slide easily on the ground.
- Quadriceps Femoris
- Hip Flexors
- Transversus Abdominis
- Place the hands on the floor at shoulder width with the elbows slightly bent.
- Place the feet on the ground so that the back is resting on the ball.
- Keep the abdominals and lumbar region tightened.
- Bend the hips and limit the bending of the pelvis and keep the hips parallel to the floor.
- Bring the knees close to the chest.
- Return to the starting position.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the knees.