An exercise that concentrates on working the biceps, developing the muscle tone and strength. It also strengthens the stabilizer muscles, which in turn improves balance. Do this exercise in your house or at a training center with a stability ball and dumbbells.
- Sit on the middle of the ball.
- Place the feet on the floor.
- Keep the abdominals and lumbar region tightened.
- Keep the back straight.
- Hold the weights alongside the hips.
- Bend the elbow.
- Return to the starting position.
Do not bend the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight.