A strength training exercise does not require any equipment and can be done at home or in the weight room at a gym. The exercise targets the core, especially the rectus abdominis and obliques. Performing this exercise consistenly may help develop core definition, but gaining muscle mass and losing stomach fat.
- Hip Flexors
- Pec. Sternal Portion
- Lay on the floor with the feet against the floor.
- Extend the arms alongside the body.
- Keep the head straight.
- Place the feet near the glutes.
- Elevate the pelvis in line with the shoulders and the knees.
- Bring the pelvis towards the floor while pushing the belly button towards the spine.
- Push the lower back to the floor.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Never rest the weight on the neck.