This bodybuilding exercise works the abdominals, with an emphasis on the obliques and rectus abdominis muscles. No gym equipment is necessary for this exercise, so it can be done anywhere, at home or in a gym. This exercise may enable you to lose belly fat and gain a six pack.
- Hip Flexors
- Sit on the floor and elevate the legs.
- Bend the hips and knees at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep the head and back straight.
- Extend the arms at chest level.
- Rotate the torso.
- Bring the hands towards each side of the body.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Never arch the back.