The abdominals are the focus of this strengthening exercise, the obliques and the rectus abdominis in particular. You can do this exercise at home or in a training center, as it is usually doesn't require any equipment. However, you can use a dumbbell if you want to increase the intensity of the exercise. Doing this exercise regularly, you may see more definition in your stomach.
- Hip Flexors
- Rectus Abdominis
- Lay on the floor with the feet against the floor.
- Bend the hips and kneest at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep the head straight.
- Press the arms on the floor and form a 45 degree angle with the shoulder.
- Bring the knees to the floor.
- Keep the knees over the pelvis.
- Keep the shoulders against the floor.
- Return to the starting position.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Never arch the back.