A strength training exercise that focuses on working the abs, and the rectus abdominis muscle in particular. You can do this anywhere, as part of an at home workout or at a fitness facility, as you do not need any equipment. This exercise may enable you to develop a six pack and trim stomach fat.
- Lay back down on the floor with the feet against the floor.
- Bend the hips and knees at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep the head straight.
- Place the hands on either side of the head.
- Flex the torso and bend the pelvis simultaneously.
- Return to the starting position without touching the head or shoulders to the ground.
Keep the head aligned with the body.