This is a bodybuilding exercise that targets the the abs, especially the rectus abdominis. This is an equipment free exercise, so you can do it anywhere, whether that's in your living room or a weight training room at a gym. By doing this exercise consistently, you may be able to develop a six pack, whilst reducing belly fat. The exercise allows you to work your abs without hurting your back.
- Lay back down on the floor with the feet against the floor.
- Place the arms alongside the body.
- Keep the head straight.
- Place the feet near the glutes.
- Flex the torso and slide the hands to the floor.
- Point the fingers towards the toes.
- Return to the starting position without touching the head or shoulders to the floor.
Keep the head aligned with the body.