- Transversus Abdominis
- Lay back down on the floor with a knee bent and the foot near the glutes.
- Extend the other leg vertically.
- Place the arms alongside the shoulders at a 90 degree angle with the palms facing down.
- Press the lower back against the floor.
- Keep the abdominals contracted.
- Lower the leg towards the front while contracting the abdominals.
- Bring the heel of the foot close to the floor but do not touch the floor.
- Keep the lower back against the floor.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not arch the back.