- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Pectoralis Major
- Lay down on a flat bench.
- Place the eyes under the bar.
- Lift the knees so that the lumbar region of the back presses against the bench.
- Hold the bar with the palm of the hand facing up.
- Place the hands a little less than shoulder width.
- With the help of a partner lift the bar off its supports and keep the arms extended.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Lower the bar behind the head with the arms extended in a semi-circular motion.
- Keep the elbows slightly bent.
Never arch the back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.