- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Pectoralis Major
- Lay down on a flat bench and place the head at the edge.
- Lift the knees so that the lumbar region of the back presses against the bench.
- Hold a weight with the two hands, one on top of the other.
- Lift the weight with the arms extended vertically.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Lower the weight behind the head with the arms extended in a semi-circular motion.
- Keep the elbows slightly bent.
Never arch the back. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Keep the wrists straight.