- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Teres Major
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing in and the hands as far apart as possible.
- Cross the legs in back with the knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep the body and head straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Lift the body up until the chest touches the bar.
- Keep the body straight without bending the hips.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight.