- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Teres Major
- Stand with the torso inclined at a 90 degree angle.
- Place the legs closer together than shoulder width.
- Bend the knees half way.
- Hold the T bar with the thumbs pointing out with a shoulder width grip.
- Keep the arms extended vertically.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Pull the bar at abdominal level.
- Keep the arms close to the body with the elbows pointing up.
- Keep the body and legs rigid.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.