- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Teres Major
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Sit in front of the pulley set at its lowest level.
- Press the feet on the machine and keep the knees lightly bent.
- Hold the V bar with the thumbs pointing up.
- Keep the torso straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the ehad straight.
- Pull the bar at abdominal level while keeping the arms close to the body.
- Never arch the back.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals tightened. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.