- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Teres Major
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Sit on the bench in front of the machine.
- Adjust the seat so the legs are under the cushions.
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing in with a grip a little wider than shoulder width.
- Incline the torso lightly towards the front.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Lower the bar behind the head to the trapezius.
- Keep the elbows pointing out.
- Avoid moving the torso.
- Keep the head straight.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Never move the head forward. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the forearms perpendicular to the floor. Keep the wrists straight.