- Serratus Anterior
- Transversus Abdominis
- Biceps Brachii
- Teres Major
- Latissimus Dorsi
- Sit on the bench in front of the machine.
- Adjust the seat so the legs are under the cushions.
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing in with an as wide as possible grip.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Lower the bar to the chest.
- Keep the arms alongside the body.
- Avoid moving the torso.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight.