- Serratus Anterior
- Install a handle on the lowest setting of the pulley.
- Stand next to the pulley, the torso straight.
- Place the feet at shoulder width, with the knees lightly bent.
- With the arm closest to the pulley grip the handle with the thumb pointing up.
- Keep the arm alongside the body and bend the elbow at a 90 degree angle.
- Place the forearm horizontally towards the pulley.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Pull the bar inward in a circular movement.
- Keep the arm alongside the body with the elbow bent at a 90 degree angle.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.