- Lower Trapezius
- Shoulder External Rotators
- Lay down on the floor on the side of the body.
- Place one arm under the head.
- Hold the weight with the other arm with the palm of the hand facing down.
- Keep the arms alongside the body and place the weight in front of the abdomen with the elbow bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep the legs extended with the knees lightly bent.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Lift the weight up while keeping the arm alongside the body.
- Keep the elbow bent at a 90 degree angle.
Keep the wrists straight.