- Lay across an inclined bench.
- Hold the weights with the thumb facing forward.
- Place the arms alongside the body.
- Press the lower back and head against the bench.
- Pull the shoulders lightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Lift the weights to the shoulders while keeping the arms extended.
- Keep the elbows lightly bent.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never let the hands pass shoulder height. Keep the wrists straight.