- Anterior Deltoid
- Sit on the edge of a flat bench or a bench with a straight back.
- Hold the weights with the thumb forward.
- Extend the arms alongside the body.
- Keep the back and head straight.
- Pull the shoulders lightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Lift the weights to the shoulders while keeping the arms extended.
- Keep the elbows lightly bent.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never let the hands pass shoulder height. Keep the wrists straight.