- Stand with the torso bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Keep the knees lightly bent.
- Hold the weights with the thumb pointing forward.
- Keep the arms extended down with the elbows lightly bent.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Lift the weights to the shoulders while keeping the arms extended.
- Keep the elbows lightly bent.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never let the hands pass shoulder height. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.