- Anterior Deltoid
- Stand with the torso bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Place the feet at shoulder width.
- Keep the knees lightly bent.
- Hold the bar with the thumb pointing in.
- Place the hands at a shoulder width grip.
- Keep arms extended vertically.
- Incline the torso to place the bar in front of the knees.
- Avoid arching the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head aligned with the torso.
- Lift the bar to the shoulders while keeping the arms extended.
- Keep the elbows lightly bent.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never let the hands pass shoulder height. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.