- Medial Deltoid
- Triceps Brachii
- Wrist Flexors
- Sit on the edge of a flat bench or a bench with a straight back.
- Hold the weights with the thumbs pointing back.
- Hold the weights over the shoulders with the elbows bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Keep the back and head straight.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Push the weights up.
- Extend the arms completely.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Never let the elbows move below shoulder level. Keep the wrists straight.