- Medial Deltoid
- Triceps Brachii
- Wrist Flexors
- Sit on the edge of a flat bench or a bench with a straight back.
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing in.
- With the help of a partner bring the bar behind the head and against the shoulders.
- Place the hands close to the shoulders with the palm facing forward.
- Point the elbows out.
- Avoid pressing the bar against the vertebrae Keep the head aligned with the back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Push the bar up.
- Extend the arms completely.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Never let the elbows move below shoulder level. Keep the wrists straight.