- Medial Deltoid
- Triceps Brachii
- Wrist Flexors
- Sit on a lightly inclined bench.
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing in.
- With the help of a partner bring the bar above the chest.
- Place the hands a little larger than shoulder width with the palms of the hands facing forward.
- Keep the lower back pressed against the bench.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Push the bar up.
- Extend the arms completely.
Never arch the back. Never let the elbows lower past the shoulders. Keep the wrists straight.