- Medial Deltoid
- Triceps Brachii
- Wrist Flexors
- Stand up with the feet at shoulder width.
- Hold the bar with the thumbs pointing in.
- Bring the bar above the chest.
- Place the hands a little wider than shoulder width with the palms facing up.
- Lightly point the elbows forward Keep the back straight and the knees lightly bent.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Keep the head straight.
- Push the bar up.
- Extend the arms completely.
- Straighten wrists before pushing with the palm of the hand facing forward.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the elbows. Never let the elbows lower past the shoulders. Keep the wrists straight. Never lock the knees.