A bodybuilding exercise that focuses on the forearms, with an emphasis on the wrist flexors. As long as you have a bar, you can do this exercise at home, otherwise it can be done at a fitness center. This exercise strengthens the arms and is great as a rehabilitation exercise following a wrist injury.
- Wrist Flexors
- Hold the bar with the palm of the hand facing up with a grip a little wider than shoulder width.
- Keep the arms alongside the body and press the bar against the thighs.
- Place the feet at shoulder width with the knees slightly bent.
- Keep the back and head straight.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the wrists and then lift the bar back up.
Keep the head aligned with the torso. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Never lock the knees.