- Wrist Flexors
- Upper Trapezius
- Hold the bar with the palm of the hand facing down, with a shoulder width grip.
- Extend the arms alongside the body.
- Place the feet at shoulder width with the knees slightly bent.
- Keep the back and head straight.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Lift the shoulders in an upward direction.
Keep the head aligned with the body. Keep the abdominals contracted. Do not let the shoulders move forward. Never lock the knees.