- Lay down on an inclined bench.
- Hold the dumbbells with the thumb pointing forward.
- Press the lower back and head against the bench.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the elbows to lift the weights alongside the chest.
- Keep the arms stretched out vertically with the elbows pointing down.
- Do not bend the wrists.
- Avoid tilting the torso.
Do not tilt the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Avoid bending the wrists.