Also called seated reverse dumbbell curl, this bodybuilding exercise works on the forearms. Exercise requires free weights. It can be done at home or in the gym. It helps to strengthen the arms and helps to gain grip strength.
- Biceps Brachii
- Wrist Extensors
- Sit on the edge of a bench.
- Hold the dumbbells with the thumbs pointing in.
- Keep the head and back straight.
- Pull the shoulders slightly back.
- Suck in the stomach and contract the abdominals.
- Bend the elbows to lift the weights alongside the chest.
- Keep the elbows in place along the body.
- Avoid bending the wrists.
- Avoid tilting the torso.
Do not tilt the head. Keep the back straight. Keep the abdominals contracted. Avoid bending the wrists.